Who’s ready for a night to remember? Clear your calendars for October 1st because we’re cooking up something spectacular for you at Taste of Fall 2023!
- A keepsake Welcome Photo emailed to you after the event
- A glass of complimentary Sparkling Wine or Craft Beer to kick things off
- A Social Hour complete with gourmet Passed Hors d’oeuvres
- Savor a 4-Course Meal, each course perfectly paired with a curated wine, brought to you by Briggs Woods’ culinary team
- Dine under the stars and lights on the patio, overlooking the golf course and a picturesque sunset
- A Nightcap in the Gazebo area featuring live music and a dessert cocktail
- Exclusive update on the LIFT WC Capital Campaign
Now, here’s the cherry on top: Your night of indulgence directly contributes to the rehabilitation of Webster City’s historic Elks Building.
Secure your spot now and be part of an evening that’s not just delicious, but also impactful. All proceeds go towards the restoration of the historic Elks Building in downtown Webster City.
Please complete the following form with the information we need to secure you a seat at the table on October 1, 2023. Your reservation is not guaranteed until it has been paid. Submit the form below and you’ll be taken to a secured page to process your payment.
If you prefer to drop off a check at the Groves & Chizek Law Office at 1620 Superior Street, Webster City, please indicate below so that we can be on the lookout for your payment.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to you attending our Fourth Annual “A Taste of Fall” event in partnership with the Briggs Woods Conference Center.